Meeting Time: 3pm
Location: Media Center at Beachwood Elementary
- Lunch time selling mint Smencils & bears care garden pins
- set for Fri March 11 & Fri April 8th (lunch 11-12:45)
- show students information board what to come
- Work date for fence and benches (hopefully)
- a. Date is planned for Sunday March 13th time?
- Spring fundraiser: print out symbols have students purchase them decorate them and bring them home.. Then hang them in the hallway like a race… Classroom that wins (purchases the most) wins a prize. Perhaps mint smencils. Month of April or May perhaps??
- Sprinklers: hopefully we have news to share
- Seed selection:
- Parent volunteers are available to help plant seeds inside the classroom.
- Plan to start next set of seeds 1st week of April (right after Spring Break)
- Follow up on Eggplant seeds
- Events to plan:
- look in to making rain barrel
- (I can reach out to see who ran a class for Beachwood) perhaps we can do this ‘class’ as a fundraiser and also make some for the bears care garden…
- summer event; green festival; Zumba
- Ideas what to do with extra seeds: we will have a lot!!!!
- Is there a club we can link up with to make seed paper for fundraiser/ mother’s day etc…. Ideas??